Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 9 - Questions?

Do you ever have questions that you just don't know the answer to? Me too! Everyday in fact. Probably like many of you, I have an inquisitive mind, especially in the things of God. I want to grow and learn more of who He is and how that pertains to my life. So I ask Him a lot of questions - How? Why? When? Just like we like to have conversations with our children, spouses, and friends, I believe He loves to have conversations with us too!

Tucked away in Jeremiah is this little verse with a huge promise...

Jeremiah 33:3 says, "Call to me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

That's it -all we have to do is ask? Incredible!

I've had a couple of occasions where I've been woken up in the night with this verse on my mind and had an incredible time of prayer with my Father, asking and RECEIVING answers to those things on my heart.

I encourage you to ask anything of the Father. He loves to hear from you, and He promises to answer and show you what is on His heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment