Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 30 - Blessings

Life is filled with blessings...

Do you see them?

It's filled with other stuff, yeah, but the blessings - They're abundant.

When we open the eyes of our heart.

Even the other stuff comes with blessings tucked inside.

In fact, the other stuff enables us to see God in a bigger way.

When I think about the blessings in my life, so many have faces,

Kind, gentle eyes.

Words of encouragement.

Love in spite of my unloveliness at times.

What (WHO) are your blessings?

For my many blessings:

"I thank God upon every remembrance of you,

Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,

For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ."
Philippians 1:3-6

No comments:

Post a Comment